Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Accident in Ubin

woohoo.. today go out for training.. anyone dare to guess where is the place? it's choa chu kang cemetery... lol..

erm.. i donno whether i should blog it out or not after seeing something disappear within a day itself.. hai..better not lah.. certain things are better left unsaid..

eh, anyone want to go cycling at ubin or go for the Big Walk? just want to take time out to relax my mind.. most prob i will do both..hehe.. cycling is 23/4/05.. while the Big Walk is in May.. i going to sign up for it.. got goodies bag as well..hehe.. oh anyone seeing this blog, and want to accompany me.. msg me.. my msn address is there..

speaking of ubin, i have an unforgettable experience months before i enlisted to police.. i have just completed my studies and waiting to enlist.. after that, my church organised a "teens-and-youth fellowship" at ubin.. two groups.. i lead the cycling group while another brother lead the hiking group.. the unfortunate events happened.. and it was going to be the end of trip.. i was cycling side by side with another brother in christ and he decided to have some fun by trying to crash my bicycle with his.. he got too close that i have no choice but to apply brakes on my bicycle.. and that is the first time i see myself flying.. my church friends saw it too.. the impact will have been much worse if not for my hands.. i landed in such a way my hands are ready to take the impact.. went to tan tock seng hospital with two friends.. took x-ray..and inject painkillers.. the worse is not over yet.. i know that im allegy to painkillers..but somehow i donno why i let the nurse to inject me.. from an outpatient to a drug allegy patient staying back in hospital for observation.. as my eyes were bloated.. from then onwards, my wallet carry a card about my allegies.. lucky i recovered fast enough that my hands are able to do the push-ups..if not i might be on medical review..

hai.. enough of blogging already..going to play games now..

No comments: