Monday, April 25, 2005

Life in K-9 (13)

Monday blues!! sigh.. let's put it this way, today is not my day..

two trainers, K and L.. im putting their initials here.. stop picking on me just because im slow, stubborn or so-call showing attitude to you two.. you did not explain your instructions fully..expect me to take initiative.. if you had explain it fully, it wont have happen this way.. well, you have given me the feedback indirectly.. and im going to show you my baddest self just to you two indirectly as well..

i wont have say anything if i really in a way ignore the instructions.. K, you are too serious in the training that why im lacking behind in training.. why other people who conduct training doesnt have a problem with me?

some officers who know me just by looking the way i work previously as base guard, as long as there is fun, freedom in it, i can assure them of a duty that i have done my utmost respect in it.. well, initally i was new to the job scope, i have nothing to say..but as time pass.. they let me work the way i wanted to.. without giving problems..

if you two want to show me that racist is also another way of going against me..i will make sure my "wings" is also slowly growing.. no one is going to benefit from it..

im not saying that i should have a say in the training.. how the way it conducted.. but rather how the way you can conduct the training in a more creative, fun way that we can absorb more.. how to absorb when you are so serious? even playing soccer also want to be serious.. just a game leh..

i feel that K is worse than me.. yup, at times i can be serious..but i know the limit.. i know when to have fun, when to be serious..

and i also going to prove both of you wrong in what you have suggested about me.. so long as i do well in the training, i cant be bothered about it.. i rather let others who are in a better position to have a say about me.. dont judge..

No comments: