Sunday, April 17, 2005

Randomness (21)

I have taken the pictures of the dogs under my care.. i only uploaded some onto friendster.. not all.. i taken about 20 odd pictures..hehe.. i put up Mito, Blacky and a trick dog called Aiko.. i also have a dumb-looking rottweiler named Barney, Kim, Zeb..

The picture that i put up as current is the trick dog, Aiko doing a bow.. I cant put the captions.. sigh.. as i pressed the button, it will lead me to another page and not friendster..

i find this yr NKF show is much more nicer than the previous ones.. maybe the effort is there.. maybe the team work is there.. but whatever it is, their efforts have been paid off..

argh.. i really cant be bothered about it anymore.. though i maybe stubborn, but i still willing to go and listen what is happening.. yet she doesnt even want to give it a try.. citing my character, my blog, my sensitivity and the last of all, breaking off friendship.. do you think this will improve the situation?? im not a perfect person.. to some, my character could be a weakness... to other, it could be a strength.. what i blog, certain people might not like it, some might encouraged from it.. i seem to repeating it again and again that in such a way, i really dont wish to say it again.. i very sian already.. my points cant seem to get across..

No comments: