Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Life in K-9 (10)

oopsy.. it should be lim chu kang cemetery.. got a mix up.. hai.. too tired liao..

last time work as base guard get to wake up early only about twice a week.. now learn how to handle dog have to wake up early for 5 days week.. after that post out to sub base, will be again work 2 days off 2 days.. hai.. adjust here and there.. i donno whether my body can take it or not..

i think i really need a holiday.. destination: australia..
ive been to malaysia donno how many times liao.. been there for leadership camp, npcc tour, buy vcd and bubble gum.. the furthest i ever went is china.. to accompany my grandma and family visit her siblings..

4 yrs ago..i did intend to go and to go alone.. i got everything ready.. budget, places of interest to visit.. but not the plane tickets.. my friends cautioned me about going there alone and might even get kidnapped.. kao.. just that caution prevent me from going..

erm.. i have no idea what i want to do after i ord.. either studies if my appeal is successful or go for a holiday.. whatever it is at this moment of time, i dont want to think so much.. i want to recharge my body now..

BED, PILLOW, BOLSTER and BLANKET.. here i come..

No comments: