Sunday, April 03, 2005

Randomness (18)

i resigned to the fate about the dog that i wanted to take.. i never trust my officer about what he promised me.. this kind of person i will never work with.. since my NS life is already a waste of time, i cant be bothered anymore.. i just want to get out of here as soon as possible.. hmm..suddenly have this ORD mood.. but the time is still far away.. 1 yr and 2 months.. the only comfort i have is my team leader.. he is helping me right now.. whatever it is, i owe him a favour.. his actions have say it all.. donno how will it be.. hai.. dont care so much..

another one is my intention of further studies at poly.. hopefully the appeal will succeed.. or how i could in a way convince them that i really intend to pursue that course..

i never feel so uneasy before where i have to face 2 situation at the same time.. i prayed about it.. and even ask my brothers and sisters in christ to pray for me as well.. oh well.. whatever the decision in both situation is, i have to accept it.. God have His own way and own time to let me know His purpose and His will.. hopefully tomorrow will be the day to know it once and for all..

even before i got wind about the dog that i will be taking or the application of my poly is rejected, the uneasiness is already there.. hmm.. is it because i saw something that i dont wish to see.. i donno.. if by tomorrow i got the answer to both situation and yet the uneasiness is still there.. then i roughly know what is it already..

No comments: