Monday, April 04, 2005

Life in K-9 (7)

wow.. can see that alot of people doesnt like my decision to take dogs.. yah, i understand how they feel.. yah, they same like me, want me to take narcotic dogs.. yah, im a very nice person to bully right.. hmm.. lol.. my team doesnt want me to go.. but too bad what my team and i wanted for, is not meant to be.. i cant entirely blame my officer for tricking me into..i really cant wait for another 3 more months just to wait for that dog to come to me.. im really really restless.. these guys are really worth mentioning in my blog, for they really want to help me to get what i want and i dont think i can ever repay them back.. my team leader Johnny Sim, Dave Wong, Simon Chong, Chua Kia Soon.. if my officer let me go back to this team once i finish my training.. i have the best team that i can ever find and the best team leader that i have ever know..

today was the first day of security dog training.. trainer on leave for 1 week, raining for half a day.. what a rotten day.. get to see my dog later in the day.. it's a german shepherd.. and the name is MITO... He's going to be my best friend, buddy, wife, girlfriend, secret-holder, confidant, erm...whatever..everything role into one.. Mito! Mito! Mito! Mito! Mito! Mito! Mito! sounds like someone's else name.. i mean it's rhymes.. oh well.. will tried to take some pictures of my dog and posted in friendster..

big size..nice fur.. but stand side by side with me, he stand around my height.. go imagine how tall is he and how big is he.. 4 yrs old guard dog..older than me in the force..cannot play play.. full of energy in him.. heard that he can really play to the fullest with other dogs that match his size.. Holland bred.. that how much i know him for the first day.. but compare to a dog named Shadow, his size lose out alot.. Shadow is the biggest dog.. eat 4 scoops of feed..

im really really rusted on my physical fitness.. before i pass out, i can do 9 pull-up..now i can only do a miserable 2.. pengz.. now i ready to shed those "pull factors".. not fats lah.. but long time never exercise, no intention to move my feets or hands anymore..

1 situation down, 1 to go.. can say that i feel better ba.. now left the appeal in it only.. hopefully it can succeed..

No comments: