Saturday, April 16, 2005

Final words

lol.. how much have you know me so far? let's be frank.. or should i say how much i have know you so far? basically nothing.. just problems of your own.. does it serve any purpose in truly knowing you? i wouldnt have mind if you solve it before breaking it.. but your actions seem to suggest otherwise..

why should i be afraid of the comments that i make when no one seeks to clarify with me? i mean come on, prove me wrong.. let me have this guilty conscience.. you are giving me the upper hand on it.. waste of time!! wow, do you ever take time out to tell me what going on? i was in the dark all the time..

deriving my character in this blog.. lol.. what if i put on a smokescreen? what if i dont want to reveal all about myself? does reading my blog makes you understand more about me? does it make any sense here?

oh, so if i tell my friends about the strain, problems that we had, and my friends agree to what i say..that means im not the only one thinking this way.. mind you..i didnt make up any story to make you feel bad..

did we have a nice chat over the problems that you are facing? or are you trying to implied that i give you this blog at the wrong time hence dont want to tell me.. i say chat on the msn.. i was online all the time.. i give you ample chances and time.. but i didnt see "dualism" online at all.. only once..that it.. my phone is 8 numbers away, 24/7.. is it really tat difficult?

erm..so you have an idea why people reject me as friend or as a potential bf? because of my character? or do you have any idea what the other party's story? not every friendship that doesnt go right have to really based on my character.. it can be other reason.. but i dont see fit telling you why my other 3 targets reject me.. or my squad mates doesnt like me what i have did.. to them, they want to have fun.. to me, i want to be serious.. different people have different agendas..to me, they are my squadmates..nothing else.. i dont wish to change in such a way people change me to what they like.. if every people were to do this.. where am i going to show my true self? i might as well be an actor and act other people's character.. if given a choice..i will like to act in your character.. did i give you a very satisified answer?

all in all.. you only given me doubts.. i dont wish to carry on where friendship isnt there, where we have different agendas.. as you zooming in my character, while i was trying to know your problems.. look im happy with what i used to be right now..but you are adding salt to the injury by breaking off friendship based on my character.. i was like, "huh..2 weeks never communicate also can break friendship? just because of what i blog and doesnt clarify with me.. think that im too stubborn to listen.. because of my character and my over-sensitive.." is that consider a valid reason to do it?

i know i have no right to say that your ex-bf or your current bf aint suitable to guide you.. but just as an ex-friend of yours.. you want it your own way..you want it just for your own gain/profit, without considering other people's feeling.. i think you better stay single.. enuff saying!!

No comments: