Sunday, February 27, 2005

Doubts answered

all in all..i have solve every doubt that you have present for me.. i shall reveal all to you here..

1) right from the start of our friendship, you already know that i will go for you and you are just waiting for me to confess to you.. but i didnt think of that in the first place as i sincerely want to know you better.. no wonder the first phone call was trying to tell me all about your past relationships..

2) in the first friendster msg, you mislead me that my feeling for you liking me was wrong.. now you mislead me once again in the last 2 msg where i cant see what you see as we wear different shades of glass.. you knew all along that somehow i will get to see your picture.. i already knew something was going wrong when i view your friendster profile status from "just married" to "in a relationship"...but i just keep quiet.. and again you sms me about trying to clarify with me about the 1st friendster msg when you were at his mom's birthday party.. again i keep quiet.. i try not to interfere your relationship wherever means i can.. but somehow i got it in your way and lead to the misunderstanding..

3) even in this misunderstanding, you know that it was not a misunderstanding at all..i was right and was able to see what you have see.. though i might be slow in catching what you trying to say, i still try to understand what you trying to say from those 2 msgs.. no doubt tat every point in your msg have a meaning to it.. i believe i got all your points in those 2 msgs..

4) i donno how long you have been reading my blog because i know that i did post the website add in my msn nick.. i know that you have read it all, no doubt about that.. what i have written in the past is how i feel at the point i was blogging.. no hard feelings for that..

5) whether is this a test for me, i donno.. but i believe that you can see that im not a jealous person, nor forcing people, neither did i ever feel insecure about you..asking you where you are all this kind of questions..

6) the latest 2 testimonials that your friend and your cousin have given you and in return you also give them back what you think of them in the testimonials..i believe these 4 testimonials are for me to know.. your friend's birthday was the same month as me except that i was older than him by 3 days...

my mind maybe slow.. as i hate to put on my rusty thinking cap..but i still take the effort to read the msgs again and again to know what you trying to say.. and you use friendster as a medium to reach out to me as an attack zone.. while i use my blog to counter back..no wonder i feel so suspicious that what i had blogged, someone will just throw a lifeline to me..and i didnt know it was you till i have to find out on my own.. nice plan and challenges you have given me.. no doubt you still have this element of surprise.. i dont think you will say me 'oversensitive' again.. as long as you give me the time to prove, i will give you the answer that you want.. but as for now, i will not disturb you for the time being.. i will still wait for you.. i still owe you 2 meals for what you have done for me and what i have caused you.. i will wait for you when you are strong enough to face the challenges again.. i love you princess..

No comments: