Thursday, February 24, 2005

Taking one step at a time

wahaha.. my blog has become a site to extract information about me.. im fine with that.. as long as the freedom to write what i want and no one bother.. i will give my 2 cents worth..hehe

"as far as your relationship is still going on, stay committed. cherish the person beside you. to me, as long as you are happy with who you have, what you are, i wont hesitate to offer my blessings to you. so long as you are happy with what you have, i dont mind giving up once and for all just to see the happiness and the smile on your face. there is no way i will feel heart broken, or jealous about it. i just want you to be happy." you know who you are..

though im stubborn, i dont mind letting go as long as the other party is happy. i'm definitely still content where im standing now..i know my position now much more clearer..learn to let go when it isnt yours.. be more open-minded.. im not fickle minded..

true to my feelings, i knew it that someone indeed is reading my blog..now all the attacks have been stop.. concidence? nah..i know that you want me to know more about you..but this is not the way when you are still in a relationship..i rather have a clean and fair fight to it..but i guess i have lost the fight to it..

my stand right now is : Single, available, free.. giving up is more easily to let go when you see the other person happy..

i donno about the future..i taking one step at a time right now.. only time will know what lies ahead..

No comments: