Thursday, February 10, 2005

Wrong frequency

What the hell is wrong with her?? argh..it seem that i cant get my point across to her.. i've given up but she seen to think that i still like her and still pursuring her..she msg back and thinking that i still like her..wah kao..

i dont want to say anymore..i dont want to do anything.. i just have to go on life with doubts lingering in my mind.. i dont want to probe the matter further to hurt the friendship to say the least and to hurt her..she has clarified with me and i will take it as a lesson learnt the hard way.. rest assured that i will think twice about msging her from now on..damn it..i accept her decisions fully yet she cant accept mine..i dont even want to think about the future now..i very very scared already.. i very scared that she might change me to what she wants me to be.. i hope not lor..or else what i say in my profile in friendster is no use..

i really donno what she is trying to do lor..hai..i very sian and also having alot of headaches..

can someone enlighten me once again? i want to look on the bright side of life..but i cant..i donno why..

it seem that the matter cant be rest..the misunderstandings cant be solved..hai..i can go mad already..what she say only created doubts in my mind..not the answer that i hope to find..hai..both of us opted for the truce..but the truce that i opted for seem to be rejected by her..what she say doesnt solve the problem..it created anger in me as well..

what a way to start a new yr like this..and also the dullest new yr i ever had..

sign off with a big SIGH!!!

No comments: