Monday, February 14, 2005

Letting go

i want to say thank you God that i didnt regret the decision to give up on this girl. the way i know her has too many weakness of her..im not been judgemental..but that is what she told me..sigh..chio but character not good..and ask me not to go for her..yet i still fall in to it..the feelings for her is not that strong..more of like puppy love..hehe..the affliction is not there that all...if any one want to know her, dont ask me how she is..go and find out yourself..

this is what i find in her: a backslided christian.. run away from problem by breaking friendship..what she did only stumbled me in spiritual sense..the way she send the msg make me realise something..but i dont want to say..venting her anger at me and breaking up of friendship in the msg only make me compromise what i have done in the end..that is to apologise to her..damn it, i find it so hard to say in the first place and now what she did only make me relent and do it. small misunderstanding and escalate it to a big problem by the msgs in friendster by her... hai.. dont tell me anything.. i dont wish to know..she doesnt not deserve my care and concern as a friend or as a brother in christ anymore..i wash my hands off her..

this chapter has finally close, im getting on with life..im free now..hehe.. free from all the problems, free from everything that all..yesterday was indeed a good day to sleep with ease ever since i blog regarding about this incident..

thank you to all my friends that have know my situation..dont worry im fine now..thank you for your care and concern..i very appreciated it..hehe..

i will continue my search for the one that God has reserved for me.. this is indeed a bright side of life that i have seen.. dont be disheartened that you are single or cant find a gf or whatever the reason..just enjoy what you are now..once you are in a relationship, the responsibility and the burden is all there for you to see. once you lost your freedom, there wont be time for you to appreciate anymore. cherish what you have right now..hehe..

No comments: