Friday, February 25, 2005

Unlikely scenerios

suddenly im facing with the unlikeiest scenerio where her current relationship will break up and without knowing the reason..now dont get me wrong at this moment..i facing 2 possible solutions to it where she only have the answers to it..

1) IF, yeah, a very big if, the relationship fails because of me, i wont give her the chance.. because i believe that in the end, all will suffer..i rather distance myself away from it.. hope she will see this picture...i dont want to be selfish..i can only help her along the way but not in this kind of manner where she is willing to give me a chance in it..i dont wish to give her stress either..i can only give her moral support in other things..but definitely not in this..

2) if the relationship fails because of other reason, the chances are there for all to see.. i just want to know her better than anyone else..so that in a way, im able to prepare myself for it..

both situations, you all able to see how much i like her despite difference in reason.. to me, she will always be a princess to me..treasure her..be there with her whenever she have a problem.. i willing to be a punching bag to her..willing to offer my shoulders for her to cry on..i just want her to be happy everytime..

at this moment, i donno whether she is still having this relationship..if it is, i wont do anything.. so long she is happy and able to solve the problems together as a couple, i will also be happy for her..

No comments: