Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Verdict

two girls shared the same verdict to me despite not knowing each other..lol..kind of surprise to hear the verdict even though i was thinking otherwise..hehe

the very last msg that she send to me was, "tell you wad, i dont wish to lose you as a friend because of this.. *friendly hug* misunderstandings are never ending..im sorry that ive misinterpret your words wrongly..i know you still care.. =)"

erm, given the fact that she has spilt personality that no one can know what her next move, does anyone have the same thinking as me for this msg..i donno..i dont want to think of it..

i know that she is expecting an apology from me. i wonder why guys have to do this even when they did nothing wrong. i know i have to do it sooner or later but i find it hard to do it.

her msn nick was, "i expect nothing but for you to be you"
i know that she was referring to me.

No comments: