Saturday, February 26, 2005

Expected moves

i expected it anyway.. no matter how cold are you, i was not stun at all.. neither am i disappointed that you are not surprised..

8 months is not a long time nor a short time either.. and you go through 3 relationship..guess you are feeling tired from all the problems, and the solutions that you have come up with to solve it.. i dont mind if you already intend to take a rest from it.. i will still wait for you..

i will still be there for you no matter if you dont wish to tell me anything.. if this is your decision, i wont disturb you..

no matter how you going to change to make me lose heart, is very hard now.. i already accept you for who you are and what you are..i look into the heart and realised that you have a heart of inner beauty where no one appreciated..

to me, the past is a memory to me.. the future is the one that im looking forward to..whatever i wrote my blog in the past, im not holding it but treat it as sand in the wind..

i dont believe that your feelings for me will fade away that fast.. you are still holding on the hope when i say, "i give up" given that i dont wish to be influence in your relationship.. i have put in effort to know you, given though i was labelled as "over-sensitive".. i dont mind that despite you saying to me so many times.. you vent your anger at me, i didnt even raise my voice nor use capital letters in the msg to prove my point across.. yet, i offer myself as a venting machine to you..

certain times, you just want it your own way.. whenever you have negative feelings in it.. this is one unique character i dont see it in others.. you are just so special to me that i have high regards to it..no words can explain that kind of feeling..only through action you and i have show it to one another.. i know right from the start, you already show care and concern to me.. even in that misunderstanding that we had..

i know you are heart broken now.. you just want to be alone.. you just want it in your way.. but i know that you didnt meant what you say.. i believe i understand you more than anyone else..

in my eyes, you will forever a princess to me.. i love you.. i will still wait for you.. wait till you are strong enough to face the challenges in life again.. take a rest my princess..

No comments: