Thursday, February 24, 2005

Perfect timing

hmm..timing is so perfect sia.. ever since i stop contacting her without getting to know her better..but the info just continue to come in through friendster bulletiin board and her testimonial..her latest 2 testimonials also give me some info about what type of person is she..

i've a very sneaky feeling that someone has been reading my blog in relation to the problem..especially my fear that she will break off the friendship and the very next day, the fears were unfounded.

timing is just too prefect to see anything wrong right now.. all the puzzles seem to fall into the right places at the right time.. i have no doubts but to have some suspicion about it.. i will rather distance myself from her current relationship and assess the situation myself rather than trying to break the 2 of them up..hai..the way she do things only make me wonder, will all of us suffer if she let go one and go for another? or should i really give up and give them my blessings in order that i will not be labelled at a third party or worse still, relationship breaker..hahaha..

hai..at this moment, i couldn't do anything..but to act as a spectator watching from the stands.. if the relationship fail because of me, i wont accept nor give her the chance.. i cannot be selfish.. as far as this thing is concern, i will not do anything..

No comments: