Sunday, February 13, 2005

Letting out

sigh..cant sleep sia..hehe..hope that through writing out what i feel, i can feel much better and can sleep at ease..i dont want to think about it anymore. what she wants to do next has none of my concern anymore. i dont want to care anymore. i want to wash my hands off her.

through this incident, i feel that she is forcing me to change to her liking, that is what i read from her msgs that she send to me. i hate people who do that to me. only half of the contents are relevant. others are not related to the incident or irrelevant to it. the hurting truth is that she wants to break up the friendship with me, which she already did, but i find that this is not the way to solve the problem. yup, she is angry about it, but she is using that feeling to solve the problem. i dont do that when i face any problems..though at times i might be angry with it, i will always compose myself to solve the problem.

what i have done is apologise to her and have done my part as a brother in christ to her..i know that during the incident, i did not fulfill the position that is required from me. i fail. She have changed, but i accept it.

Humans are imprefect. Neither do I. I dont like to have any miscommunication or misunderstanding with my friends or close ones. If everyone is the same, will we have miscommunication or misunderstanding in the first place. "different in principles..." this is what she told me..and i will remember this...she is expecting too much of me..i been sticking to the problem and solutions all along but she seem to divert my attention on other topics such as my friendster profile.. Friendster is just a computer program that enable us to find our long lost friends, new friends, relatives, siblings and even schools that we attended.. what i write has nothing to do with it in the real life.. and what i have written is only a shallow part of me. has that got to do with the problem?

i know that every problems that i face is unique of its own. no matter how we going to face it, is different all the time. that why i always make sure that whatever problems that i have went through, i wont let history repeat again or let the problem comes again.

yup, i indeed let it all out..and i feel much better now..hehe..now can go and sleep with ease liao..good night everyone..sweet dreams..

No comments: