Thursday, March 03, 2005

In the dark

can someone pls tell me what is going on now?? i seem to be in the dark.. does my blog really that hard to understand or confusing to you.. look, whatever problems you have, dont keep it in your heart..share with me.. people who know me will know that i give a very fair opinion irregardless whether im direct or indirect to the problem..

man, if she only have a blog and able to let me know about it, i wont mind keep it for her and able to read and understand what she is going through now..

the last msg she sent was on 17/2/05.. and after that, nothing is heard from her despite smsing her and calling her.. the silence is just too deafening that i msg her today.. and at last i get a reply..

i really wish to hear from her soon and that i able to help her solve the problem and that she will be happy again..

No comments: