Thursday, March 24, 2005

Time healer

hmm.. overall i find it very weird how time in a way work in us or against us.. it can go very slowly, sometimes very fast, others may call it perfect timing, or wrong time.. but whatever it is, time have a way to let us learn or know something behind it..

i thought that she knew my blog site all along.. especially the timing when the friendship was in the balance, and the next day, she accept it back again.. but i was wrong..
on the other hand, i was more than willing to let her know my blog site.. maybe in a way, she could also understand me through my thought for the day, the way i handles problems and situations.. i find it a win-win situation for both of us.. since she still doesnt really yet understand me in reality.. hehe..

the day that i confessed to you, you say to me this "whatever the future shall holds, time tells." why dont we let time to decide whether are we the one for each other? i donno how long you want it to be, but i hope the duration is enough for you to heal the emotional wounds, to forget the past and to look for the future and ultimately able to let you know who is the one for you..

No comments: