Saturday, March 05, 2005

Over before it started

oh well, guess it all over.. someone dont want to say..i also cannot do anything.. but have to find out myself.. sigh.. btw, is not that she donno what i blog..is that i have guess it all correctly that she is too shy to say it.. right?

this note is specially for her....

"before we meet, she already took my heart and wrote her name in it. 3 months of wonderful memories painted the picture so well that people just stared and admired. after that, we went through an emotional roller-coaster ride where our faith in each other is put to the test. She held my hand throughout the whole ride without realising it. When the ride was at the highest point, i too held her hand and never let go. But she wanted to let go to feel the exhilaration of the ride..throughout the ride, our faith strengthened, bringing us to a new level of understanding where no one dares to venture, everything just fall into place so prefectly that it has form a complete picture for me and her to see..

Though she has written her name on my heart, she didnt intend to break it either..she has wrap it with all her care and concern that my heart is too hard to break..She has been with me throughout since the day we know each other..she was with me mentally and spiritually.. giving me encouragement during my training theory exams..while i give her my blessings for her final driving test.. the bond is there..the chemistry is definitely still there..even the spark..

the ride has ended..but we are mentally tired from it..i will still continue to help her and be with her as long as my determination and preservance is there to see..and not extinguished at the last min.."

No comments: