Saturday, March 26, 2005

Heart to heart talk

i was a half wounded soldier going into this battle prior of the first meeting up with her.. my mind was crying out loud for help last night.. mentally, the battle is full of landmines.. once i step into any one of it, that the end of my opportunity.. feelings were at stake last night..

unexpectedly, i have allies.. a dialect where i used to quarrel with my grandma.. some vital information from her male friends..and a priceless expression from her ex-boyfriend..

she seem to have this plan but have backfired on her.. she seem to have this signal to tell me to forget about her.. and having an underestimation of me in this battle..

1 and 1/2 hr was all the time i needed the allies to help me.. the battle is not won yet.. apr 1st will be the outcome..

a heart to heart talk, clear the air over the misunderstanding..Q&A.. whatever the agenda is, all is in the list..but the purpose of the coming meeting is been defeated even before it commenced..

No comments: