Thursday, March 17, 2005

Life in K-9 (5)

i have this tiredness in me which i cant describe.. it not mentally or physically.. is the work that i been doing since coming to k-9.. work 2 days off 2 days that in a way, my body have adapt to the timing.. the work for me is definitely not my cup of tea..even when my team leader ask me about signing on, i give him an answer straight away without hesitating..

is there a challenge in guard duty?
is there anything to do besides sitting in the duty office, eat when your stomach ask for food, rest when needed or read newspaper just to pass time?

to me, both answers is no.. a definite no no.. i know myself more than anyone else.. i know what i want..i need challenges that able to inject this dull lifestyle im coping right now.. some kind of surprises along the tour of duty, or something out of the blue happen..

i have yet to take a leave.. i might take one in order to get away this lifestyle for a moment.. i told her about it, and she suggest writing letters, poetry.. my mind at this moment is not working.. maybe i need a recharge to make my mind works again..

as for that DO of mine..im too numb and tired to say anything.. if you want to show me atittude to me..i will do the same back to you.. everyone in the team is trying to throw a brickbat at you.. the way you have portrayed yourself in the team is not going to work.. maybe just for your own race..right..

is been a long time since we last met in our training ground..she have passed out earlier to undergo training at brani.. as such, i feel that her absence had make my heart grow fonder of her.. i intend to ask her out this weekend.. hopefully she will agree to it.. =)

No comments: